Playful Learning: Great Books about London
June 13, 2012
The name Thirteen Red Shoes came about a few years ago when Rebecca needed a business name quickly for some tutoring she was doing. She was a fan of red shoes at the time and her husband’s favorite number is 13, so Thirteen Red Shoes was born. Rebecca and her husband, along with their two little boys live in Australia—The island state of Australia to be precise, so it is not always glorious sunshine, and days at the beach. The climate is rather rugged and fresh and made up of four fabulous seasons, which Rebecca and her family would not exchange for anything. It is the perfect place to raise little ones.
Latest posts by Rebecca (see all)
- 10 Books about Nighttime - May 20, 2013
- Friendship Booklist (Part 1) - April 30, 2013
- A Travel Inspired Booklist - April 24, 2013
- Recommended Read: The Missing Alphabet: A Parents’ Guide to Developing Creative Thinking in Kids - April 10, 2013
- Picture Book Projects: The Great Paper Caper + Paper Airplanes - March 29, 2013
You might also like...