In this family workshop we will come together from all over the world for the purpose of awakening a sense of enthusiasm within the children in our lives about science and the natural world.
4 to 10
By sharing what we discover in our own backyards, our children will be able to experience firsthand how wildlife, climate, and geographic landscapes differ across the globe. Through this workshop we have the potential to create an eye-opening experience for our children that will have many lasting positive effects.
Backyard Science Investigations comes with a variety of outdoor science explorations, which include video lessons (kids teaching kids) and all of the printables needed to complete each activity in your own backyard.
During this workshop you will…
- Enjoy videos and printables for engaging activties to be shared as a family
- Access helpful parenting tips and suggestions
- Share your experiences and work with families around the world
- Introduction to the Scientific Method
- Sounds Maps
- The Rhythm of the Day
- Discover and Sketch Bingo
- Look Closely
- The Circle of Life
* Participants will have ongoing access to workshop community + materials.
Backyard Science Investigations can also be purchased through our Learning Pass…