10 to 14 + Their Parents
The Digital Age is changing the way children interact with the world around them. This four week workshop will give older kids (and their parents) tools and helpful tips for effectively navigating these new waters.
During this online workshop you will…
- Enjoy daily projects and printables to be shared as a family
- Share your experiences and work with families around the world
- The Social and Emotional Side of the Digital Age
- What’s a Reputation?: Your Digital Footprint
- Online Safety
- Tech as a Creative Tool
- The Digital Deal: Creating a Family Technology Agreement
* Participants will have ongoing access to workshop community + materials.
Digitally Savvy can also be purchased through our Learning Pass…