Book Love: Nature Explorations
We are getting an early spring this year, which is making me excited about all of the outdoor adventures to come. The lovely weather has also started my wheels turning as I begin think ahead to Camp Mom, which is quickly approaching on the horizon. So, over the last couple of weeks I have checked out numerous nature/science activity books and have also pulled out some of my old favorites to get the juices flowing. I am filling them up with sticky notes and writing down ideas, so that as the girls spend more time outside, I am am at the ready to to take their interests to the next level with some engaging hands-on learning experiences. We look forward to sharing our nature explorations with you throughout the season…
I am off, I just heard word of a butterfly sighting!
- Let’s Go Outside! and I Love Dirt! by Jennifer Ward
- Sharing Nature with Children I & II by Joseph Cornell
- Nature Connection by Clare Walker Leslie
- Coyote’s Guide to Connecting with Nature by Jon Young, Ellen Haas & Evan McGown
- Nature’s Art Box by Laura C. Martin
- Hands-On Nature by Jenepher Lingelbach
- The Jumbo Book of Outdoor Art by Irene Luxbacher
- Nature’s Playground by Fiona Danks & Jo Schofield
What are your favorites?