A Conversation With…
May 7, 2010
Just a quick note to let you know that I was interviewed by a local newspaper (thank you Marianna!). You can read it here.
Also—for some good news click here!
Have a lovely day…
Mariah Bruehl is a parent, educator, entrepreneur, and author of the book Playful Learning: Develop Your Child’s Sense of Joy and Wonder (Shambhala Publications, 2011). In 2008 Mariah brought her expertise online, creating the Parents’ Choice Gold Medal award-winning Web site Playful Learning. In 2011 she launched the Playful Learning Ecademy, which takes virtual-learning experiences to a new level by incorporating the best practices in education with engaging hands-on lessons, bringing parents and children together from all over the world into a unique, creative community environment.
Latest posts by Mariah (see all)
- Stress Management for Kids: Helping Your Children Find Peace Inside & Out - May 16, 2013
- A Life Changing Lesson: Put-Ups and Put-Downs - April 23, 2013
- Playful Learning’s One-Room Schoolhouse - April 15, 2013
- Mirrored Self-Portraits with The Artful Parent - March 26, 2013
- A Gift for You: Playful Learning Guide to Raising Lifelong Learners - March 18, 2013
You might also like...