We have been doing a lot of beading around our house lately. The girls were ready to move beyond elastic string and knots, so I decided to create simple instructions for them to make the process easier.
- String the crush bead & clasp onto the tiger tail wire.
- String your tiger tail wire back through the crush bead and push the crush bead towards the clasp.
- Use flat nose pliers to “crush” your crush bead flat.
- Design bracelet and string beads onto tiger tail.
- When your bracelet is complete, add the crush bead and jump ring to the end.
- String tiger tail wire back through the crush bead.
- Push the crush bead towards the jump ring and if possible thread the tiger tail back through a couple of beads.
- Use clippers or sharp scissors to cut off the remaining tiger tail.
- Use flat nose pliers to “crush” the crush bead flat.
- Wear and enjoy your handmade bracelet!